St. Lucie County is Mobile & Social
St. Lucie County's Communications Division is always looking for ways to reach residents and visitors, whether it is through our websites, government access channel (SLCTV Comcast 28 / U-Verse 99), social media, mobile apps or traditional media outlets such as newspapers and television stations.
- My St. Lucie App (Records & Service Requests)
- Visit St. Lucie App (Visitor & Tourist Information)
- RouteShout (Treasure Coast Connector - Public Transit)
- Alert St. Lucie (Emergency Notification System)
- Sign up for phone calls, texts or emails at www.stlucieco.gov/alert
St. Lucie County Seeks Volunteers for Treasure Coast Health Council
St. Lucie County Commissioners are looking for civic-minded residents to serve on the Treasure Coast Health Council.
To serve on this board, volunteers need to be a health provider, consumer or purchaser. Typically these meetings are held in Palm Beach Gardens.
More information and applications are available on the county's website at: www.stlucieco.org/boards.
Some boards/committees may require specific qualifications or past experience, but the minimum requirements are:
- Must be a St. Lucie County resident
- Must not be related to another committee member, County Commissioner or county employee involved with the committee of interest
- Must not be employed by the same business entity as other committee members
- Must not serve on more than two county committees (does not apply to Ad Hoc Committees)