St. Lucie County is Mobile & Social
St. Lucie County's Communications Division is always looking for ways to reach residents and visitors, whether it is through our websites, government access channel (SLCTV Comcast 28 / U-Verse 99), social media, mobile apps or traditional media outlets such as newspapers and television stations.
- My St. Lucie App (Records & Service Requests)
- Visit St. Lucie App (Visitor & Tourist Information)
- RouteShout (Treasure Coast Connector - Public Transit)
- Alert St. Lucie (Emergency Notification System)
- Sign up for phone calls, texts or emails at www.stlucieco.gov/alert
Morningside Library Plants a New Series This Fall: Master Your Garden
Dig into what makes your garden grow as the St. Lucie County Extension Office and Master Gardeners team up with the Morningside Library for a new monthly series, starting Sept. 15.
On the third Friday of each month, volunteers with the Master Gardeners will present a free workshop from noon to 1 p.m. Guests are encouraged to bring a lunch and learn.
- Friday, Sept 15 - “Florida Friendly Landscaping” - Learn how to create and maintain attractive yards and neighborhoods, while protecting the health and beauty of your Florida community.
- Friday, Oct. 20—“Vegetable Gardening in Florida” - Follow some tried and true tips to growing popular produce in your own back yard, and create a home-grown feast for your holiday table.
- Friday, Nov. 17 - “Florida-Friendly Fertilizing” - With nearly 12 months of horticultural productivity, local yards and gardens can often benefit from just the right dose of nutrients at just the right time.
- Friday, Dec. 15—“Bee Florida Friendly” - Learn about the honey bees and native bees that frequent Florida fauna, and how to attract and welcome these great pollinators to your local landscape.
These events are free and open to everyone. For more information call the St. Lucie County Extension staff at 772-462-1660 or email email@example.com.
The Morningside Branch of the St. Lucie County Library System is located at 2410 SE Morningside Blvd., Port St. Lucie. For information on all library programs visit: www.stlucieco.gov/library.