St. Lucie County is Mobile & Social
St. Lucie County's Communications Division is always looking for ways to reach residents and visitors, whether it is through our websites, government access channel (SLCTV Comcast 28 / U-Verse 99), social media, mobile apps or traditional media outlets such as newspapers and television stations.
- My St. Lucie App (Records & Service Requests)
- Visit St. Lucie App (Visitor & Tourist Information)
- RouteShout (Treasure Coast Connector - Public Transit)
- Alert St. Lucie (Emergency Notification System)
- Sign up for phone calls, texts or emails at www.stlucieco.gov/alert
Morningside Library Hosts New Teen Zone This December
The Morningside Branch Library is launching a new program focused on getting teenagers interested in technology. The Teen Zone runs Tuesday, Dec. 19 through Thursday, Dec. 21 from 1 to 4 p.m.
Designed for students in grades 6 – 12, this program focuses on science, technology, engineering, art and math (S.T.E.A.M.) with hands-on projects, experiments, games and more.
For more information about Morningside Library events call 772-337-5632 or visit www.stlucieco.gov/Library. The Morningside Branch of the St. Lucie County Library System is located at 2410 SE Morningside Blvd., Port St. Lucie.