St. Lucie County is Mobile & Social
St. Lucie County's Communications Division is always looking for ways to reach residents and visitors, whether it is through our websites, government access channel (SLCTV Comcast 28 / U-Verse 99), social media, mobile apps or traditional media outlets such as newspapers and television stations.
- My St. Lucie App (Records & Service Requests)
- Visit St. Lucie App (Visitor & Tourist Information)
- RouteShout (Treasure Coast Connector - Public Transit)
- Alert St. Lucie (Emergency Notification System)
- Sign up for phone calls, texts or emails at www.stlucieco.gov/alert
Morningside Library Teen Tech Programs Return
The Morningside Branch Library is getting charged up with the return of two teen tech programs.
- Teen S.T.E.A.M. is scheduled for Early Release Days, starting at 3 p.m. (Jan. 24, Feb. 14, March 9, April 6, May 23, 29, 30 and June 29, 30). Students in grades 6-12 will learn all about science, technology, engineering, art and math with hands-on projects, experiments, games and more.
- Teen Tech is slated for the fourth Saturday of the each month, starting at 2 p.m. Students in grades 6-12 will explore the world of computers, technology, coding and robotics.
These programs are free and open to the public. Reservations are not required, but seating is on a first-come, first-served basis.
For more information about Morningside Library events call 772-337-5632 or visit www.stlucieco.gov/Library. The Morningside Branch of the St. Lucie County Library System is located at 2410 SE Morningside Blvd., Port St. Lucie.