St. Lucie County is Mobile & Social
St. Lucie County's Communications Division is always looking for ways to reach residents and visitors, whether it is through our websites, government access channel (SLCTV Comcast 28 / U-Verse 99), social media, mobile apps or traditional media outlets such as newspapers and television stations.
- My St. Lucie App (Records & Service Requests)
- Visit St. Lucie App (Visitor & Tourist Information)
- RouteShout (Treasure Coast Connector - Public Transit)
- Alert St. Lucie (Emergency Notification System)
- Sign up for phone calls, texts or emails at www.stlucieco.gov/alert
St. Lucie UF/IFAS Extension Wants to Help Your Business Succeed
Every small business leader knows that customer service is key to success. Whether your customers are internal or external, whether you have a profit or not-for-profit business, your customer service speaks volumes about your organization.
The St. Lucie County Extension staff are here to provide you and your staff a quick, fun and interactive refresher of telephone skills. Staff will provide a free 15-minute refresher course to hone your company’s phone skills during this fun and interactive learning session.
Contact Community Resource Development Agent Carol Alberts at 772-462-1895 or email@example.com and ask her to come to your next staff meeting.