St. Lucie County is Mobile & Social
St. Lucie County's Communications Division is always looking for ways to reach residents and visitors, whether it is through our websites, government access channel (SLCTV Comcast 28 / U-Verse 99), social media, mobile apps or traditional media outlets such as newspapers and television stations.
- My St. Lucie App (Records & Service Requests)
- Visit St. Lucie App (Visitor & Tourist Information)
- Alert St. Lucie (Emergency Notification System)
- Sign up for phone calls, texts or emails at www.stlucieco.gov/alert
Free Citizenship Classes Offered at Morningside Library
The Morningside Branch Library is teaming up with Learn to Read of St. Lucie to offer a 10-week Citizenship Series on Saturdays from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m., starting June 23.
Presented by Learn to Read, these free classes will cover:
- Explanation of the Citizenship process;
- Assistance filling out Citizenship forms;
- Study of American Civics, U.S. History and U.S. Government for the Citizenship Test;
- Preparation to read, speak and write in English
- And more.
Space is limited to 10 students per session, so pre-registration is required by calling 772-464-2747. Instructores se habla Español.
For more information call the Morningside Library staff at 772-337-5632 or visit: http://library.stlucieco.gov. The Morningside Branch of the St. Lucie County Library System is located at 2410 SE Morningside Blvd., Port St. Lucie.