Who benefits from Onvia by DemandStar?
The St. Lucie County Purchasing Department has instituted the Onvia by DemandStar system to provide current information to:
- Potential contractors
- Other types of vendors
- General public
The system allows you to receive the information quickly, at your convenience, from wherever, and whenever you choose. You may contact Onvia at 800-711-1712.
What type of information is available on Onvia?
- Current Procurement Listings such as:
- Requests for Proposals (RFP)
- Invitations for Bids (IFB)
- Requests for Qualifications (RFQ)
- Document mail order request forms
- Downloadable documents
- IFB/RFP/RFQ Addendum
- Bid result tabulation reports
- Plan holder lists
- Current Procurement Statuses
Who should use this system?
- Individuals and businesses wanting to become a vendor or supplier for St. Lucie County
- Established vendors who need to update their information to remain competitive
- Vendors who want to obtain copies of IFB/RFP/RFQ documents
- Vendors who want to know the status of Bids and RFPs
How does the Onvia by DemandStar system work?
- The system maintains an automated vendor list
- This list categorizes each vendor by commodity codes for the specific goods/services offered
- Subscribed businesses are notified of projects issued for the specific commodity or service offered by the vendor
Do I have to pay to be a member of Onvia?
Onvia offers an Agency level subscription option that will allow vendors to download bid documents and transact business with any one (1) agency for FREE.
With an Agency Level Subscription, a vendor will receive the following for one (1) agency:
- Email or fax notices of IFB/RFQ/RFP opportunities, at no charge
- Unlimited downloads/print capabilities for all electronically uploaded files, at no-charge
- A complimentary subscription to your agency, to be automatically renewed annually
- If a vendor chooses to download documents from a bid outside of your agency, they will be charged a $5 download fee.