St. Lucie County Code Compliance
Amnesty Lien Program
St. Lucie County is offering a Code Enforcement Amnesty Program as an incentive to property owners who may have outstanding code enforcement liens to bring their property into compliance with County Codes and Ordinances and obtain a quick reduction of their outstanding liens.
Program Duration: June1 through June 30, 2017
Terms of Amnesty Lien Program:
- Available to all residential and commercial property owners with outstanding Code Enforcement liens.
- Eligible for a 90% reduction of lien if property is brought into 100% compliance.
- The entire property must be in compliance with all County Codes and Ordinances.
- Property owner shall NOT have any active code enforcement violations on any other properties owned in the unincorporated areas of St. Lucie County.
- Properties will be inspected to confirm there are no code violations.
- Upon approved inspection, the reduced lien (10% of original lien) must be paid within thirty (30) days.
Please mail, fax, or email the application before the deadline.
FAX: (772) 462-1148
Mailing Address: 2300 Virginia Avenue, Fort Pierce, FL 34982