Residential Curb Side Recycling
For recycling bins, please call Waste Pro at 595-9390
Use the blue bins, to recycle the following items:
- Glass bottles and jars
- Aluminum cans
- Steel cans (tin cans)
- Aerosol cans
- Drink boxes
- Milk and juice cartons
- Aluminum pie plates
- Aluminum foil
- Rigid plastic containers (#1 thru #7)
Use the green bins, to recycle the following items:
- Newspapers and inserts
- Phone books
- Paperboard boxes (cereal, cookie boxes, tissue boxes, etc.)
- Cardboard boxes (must be flattened and cut to fit into bin)
- Brown paper grocery bags
Please follow these simple guidelines before placing recyclables in the bins:
- Empty and rinse containers, pie plates, and aluminum foil.
- Remove and discard caps and straws (these are not recyclable)
- No plastic bags, bulbs, ceramics, or junk mail.
Here are some curbside tips:
- In stormy weather stack papers on the bottom of the bins
- Place bins at the curbside no further than 6 ft. from the street.
- Only use recycling bins for recyclables.
- All items must be in the bin to be collected; items not in the bin will not be collected.